Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of US staffing is preferred. Hands on knowledge in Timesheet Management is an
- High focus to deliver approved time to payroll and billing departments within designated
- Handle & manage large amount of Confidential data
- Maintenance of Time & Attendance data
- Processing of payroll end to end
- Coordinate backup files for payroll and billing activities with timely coordination of statutory entitlements and exceptions.
- Process employee enrolments and terminations as required.
- Prepare and maintain related records and reports.
- Support and facilitate periodic and regular benefit plan evaluations and contract review and employee communications.
- Document workflow and work procedures and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity. Knowledge of working in Discrepancies report.
- Communicating with Onshore payroll team regularly and keep they updated about the tasks pending or completion status.
- Must be proficient in MS office (Excel V look up, Power point, Pivot table etc…) and be willing to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes in tasks in a fast paced industry and working on complex systems/applications.
- The ability to follow directions and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Communication skills (must).
- Graduate, MBA HR preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- 2-5 years in HR field. Should be a quick learner.
- Basis knowledge of US taxation, HR functions and US labor laws
- We are supporting US client and working in EST zone (6:30 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST)
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Job Category||HR Associate - US Payroll, ITES|
|No Of Vacancies||1|
|Experience Required||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||Best in the industry|